Monday, July 6, 2015

Frenzied Painting

Work continues apace on the forces needed for Dark Ages FOG 300.  8 stands of Viking Huscarls are done as are 10 stands of Early Scot Thegns.  I will run them as impact foot.  Just need two more stands of these boys.  Working steadily on the Early Scot/Later Pict offensive spear and should have ten stands worth done soon.  Command stands for the Vikings and the Scots are done.  Thinking of using Viking Berserker figures as Galwegians.  These are medium foot so would work as Viking 3BL raiders for DBA 3.0 and Viking Raiders for ADLG (ack).  I hope to post pictures later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

A Boy's Oath Update

 I am continuing to add to the Selected References page for the "A Boy's Oath" scenario.  I have begun going through past Slin...