Monday, October 5, 2015

Back to The Blog

It has been a while since my last post.  Since then my focus has shifted from Dark Age England to 1st Century BC.  I have been reading alot about the transition of the Roman Republic to the Principate.  Pen & Sword have published quite a few great books that cover this period and provide interested reading.

Roman Conquests:  Judea and Egypy by John D. Granger
Roman Conquests:  Asia Minor, Syria & Armenia by Richard Evans
Mithridates the Great by Philip Matyszak
Crisis of Rome by Gareth Sampson

These are just a few.  I hope to post more as time goes by.  Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...