Sunday, April 16, 2017

Gateway to The Ganges


One of the many projects that I will come back to from time to time is this one.  I have almost completed enough Classical Indians to field three different 300 point Classical Indian Armies.  Shortly, I will have enough Hellenistics to morph them into Indo-Greek armies.

To complement these new figures, I am working on a  campaign that is set in Northern India just after the fall of the Mauryan Empire hence the name of this post.

The campaign rules are based on Jeff Jonas' Syrian Wars campaign rules found on his website, AncientBattles.com.  Although, his rules are for Warhammer Ancient Battles, I found them relatively easy to adapt to Field of Glory.  I am working on the map at the moment.  It will feature four 8.5 x 11 sheets forming a 2x2 master map.  Once I have it further along I will post it on the blog.

I might even be prompted to write a newspaper type series of posts to demonstrate progress.

Here is a picture of the host so far awaiting flocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

A Boy's Oath Update

 I am continuing to add to the Selected References page for the "A Boy's Oath" scenario.  I have begun going through past Slin...