Initial tournament information:
- Two day event. 3 rounds on Saturday, March 14 & 1 on Sunday, March 15.
- One list, open event. Any list from any 3rd edition army book. 800 points.
- Each round will be 3 hours plus 1d6 minutes of random time. When time is called, players will finish the current phase.
- We will use the 100 point French Scoring method.
- Lists are due to Christopher Anders at email@example.com no later than midnight, March 7. Late lists give the opponent automatic selection of terrain from either armies list before initiative is determined.
- Entry fee for the tournament will be around $30. Prepayment via PayPal will be available prior to the event. Stay tuned for details.
- Once the venue has been finalized, a list of hotels in the area will be provided.
- Airport pick-up may be possible with advanced notice.