Saturday, October 19, 2019

New Content Added and Coming

I have added a new page to the blog (FOG Archives) and will be adding another to house old GCC Content.  The impending demise of the Yahoo Groups finds our community with a need for storage of old content before it is lost forever.  I am starting with the US FOG Team Tournament content first and will add more as I have an opportunity.

The GCC Archive page has now been added with the 1st year of the Gulf Coast Monthly Newsletter uploaded.

The US FOG Team Tournament results for 2009 are now up on the FOG Archive Page.

The GCC Archive page now has the Gulf Coast Monthly Volume I uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...