Sunday, July 21, 2024

India 320 BC

 Keeping focus when no gaming is actually accusing is always a challenge.  As such I have drifted back to ancients after dabbling in ACW for a minute or two and then revisiting AK47 for about half a minute.

Consequently, I have updated and uploaded the campaign rules for From the Indus to the Ganges 320 BC.  The Campaign page can be found here.

I am working again on a scratch build of two bullock carts for the Republican Indians and maybe I'll have them finished by Christmas 🤦  I'll post pictures when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

India 320 BC

 Keeping focus when no gaming is actually accusing is always a challenge.  As such I have drifted back to ancients after dabbling in ACW for...