VENUE Change - The Cold Iron Field of Glory Tournament returns for its 5th installment March 14th & 15th, 2020.
- Two day event. 3 rounds on Saturday, March 14 & 1 on Sunday, March 15.
- One list, open event. Any list from any 3rd edition army book. 800 points.
- Each round will be 3 hours plus 1d6 minutes of random time. When time is called, players will finish the current phase.
- We will use the 100 point French Scoring method.
- Lists are due to Christopher Anders at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight, March 7. Late lists give the opponent automatic selection of terrain type from either armies list before initiative is determined.
- Entry fee for the tournament will be around $20. Prepayment via PayPal is available on my blog. Visit https://bloodsandsteel.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html
- Host venue will be my house at 512 Fultonbrook Drive, Fultondale, AL 35068.
- Airport pick-up may be possible with advanced notice.