Friday, June 16, 2017

FOG 300 and New Campaign Update

Painting is coming along for the few more required Crusader foot needed to complete the current needs as are the planning/organizing of figures to complete needed BGs for the Cilician Armenians.

For the campaign, I am going to do some test moves and battles with the County of Edessa vs the Sultanate of Aleppo.  I have decided on markers that I will need to mark control of cities as well as army markers for each army.  I have the first few on my desk already.

Here is the cut down map that I will be working with:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...