Sunday, August 20, 2017

New Army Markers and an Armenian Church

Finished the army markers for both the Hethoumenian Armenians of Prince Oshin I, Roupenian Armenians of Thoros I and the Komnenan Byzantines.  The Roupenian Lion was a pain for sure.

Roupenian Armenian Army Marker - Figure is from the Old Glory 15s 11th -13th Century Command Pack (BZ21



Hethoumenian Armenian Army Marker - Figure is again from the Old Glory pack BZ 21.  The cross and dots are a mustard yellow for an antique gold look but came out in the picture as white.



Komnenan Byzantine Army Marker -Again from the Old Glory pack BZ21. I went with quilted armour for the kilt and upper arm.   I am not real pleased with the shield and may end up repainting the shield altogether.



I found this Armenian Church on ebay.  It is too wide to fit on a standard FOG camp base so will most likely use it as is.  Ships directly from Armenia and is the second model I have purchased from this seller.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...