Wednesday, November 22, 2017

New Page

I have added a FOG 3.0 page to the blog and will post resources for playing the new version there.  A new Set-Up and Turn-Sequence chart is there already (Look here).  I have heard through the internet that an official QRS for FOG 3.0 is in the works.  I have played around with one but cannot seem to get it down to something manageable. Lets hope the official one comes out sooner than later.

Between family commitments, I hope to post a few FOG 300 playtests for FOG 3.0 this week.   Until then, may your dice roll high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...