Friday, March 20, 2020

Social Isolation Update I

With schools closed and the crackdown on social activities, I have had quite a bit of time on my hands to work on unfinished projects.  So to start the ball rolling,  the first set of pictures is the Classical Indian army I finished up to get ready for Cold Iron V.  Sadly, we did not have enough players for it to reach the table but I have a feeling it will get trotted out soon for some FOG 300 action in the coming days and weeks...

The current Classical Indian Horde.  Generals in front on the left and on the right infant of the Republican Indian contingent.  Ambush markers are in the forefront on the right.
The main body of the Indian army:  Two elephant generals and the CinC in a heavy chariot, 2 2-packs of Elephants and 2 3-packs of Elephants, 2 8-stand BGs of Archers, 1 6-stand BG of Archers, 2 8-stand BGs of Javelinmen, 1 6-stand BG of Forest Tribesmen, a camp.  Another Elephant general is on order but did not come in on time for Cold Iron.
The Republican Indian Ally: Light Chariot general, 8-stand BG of Archers, 6-stand BG of Javelinmen, 4-stand BG of Cavalry
The Camp.  Originally, I had planned on having two Xyston Elephants on the base but they are too heavy to stay on the base without significant reinforcement.  I will add a single base of camp followers in the future and can add bases of portable defenses to it when I need to show it as fortified.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...