Sunday, July 9, 2017

New Crusader Foot Completed

Finished 8 stands of Crusader Spearmen yesterday.  Now all I need to do is flock them and they are ready for the table.






The figures are a combination of Old Glory Norman and Crusader Spearmen with an odd round shield fellow from one of their other ranges that I found in the spare box along with Khurasan Norman Milites and Italian or Southern France Communal Milites.  The Priest is a Peter Pig figure.  I like the mix and was going for a mixed bag look that I plan to also use for El Cid era and Southern Italian campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...