- Abbas, Mohamed Raafat. "A survey of the Military Role of the Sheridan Warriors in the Egyptian Army during the Ramesside Period." Egypte Nilotique et Mediterraneenne 10, 2017, p. 7-23.
- Barako, Tristan J. "Chapter 4: Philistines and Egyptians in Southern Coastal Canaan During the Early Iron Age." The Philistines and Other "Sea Peoples" in Text and Achaeology. Edited by Ann E. Killebrew & Gunnar Lehmann, 2013. Society of Biblical Literature.
- Burke, Aaron J. "Canaan Under Siege: The History and Achaeology of Egypt's War in Canaan during the Early Eighteenth Dynasty." Studies on War in the Ancient Near East, edited by Jordi Vidal, 2010.
- Darnell, John C. " The Route of Eleventh Dynasty Expansion into Nubia." Zeitschrift für Ägyptische Sprache und Altertumskunde, Vol 131, 2004.
- Evian, Shirly Ben-Dor. " The Battles between Ramesses III and the 'Sea Peoples.' " 2016. Available online through the Tel Aviv University Central Library
- Hoffmeier, James K. "Aspects of Egyptian Foreign Policy in the 18th Dynasty in Western Asia and Nubia. 2001. Downloaded from academia.edu. https://www.academia.edu/2118874/Aspects_of_Egyptian_Foreign_Policy_in_the_18th_Dynasty_in_Western_Asia_and_Nubia
- Hussein, Hesham and Alim, Elsayed Abdel. "The Way(s) of Horus in the Saite Period: Tell El-Kedwa and Its Key Location Guarding Egypt's Northeastern Frontier." Journal of Ancient Egyptian Interconnections, Vol 7:1, 2015.
- Kahn, Dan'el. "The Campaign of Ramesses III Against Philistia." Journal of Ancient Egyptian Interconnections, Vol 3:4, 2011.
- "The Historical Background of a Topographical List of Ramesses III." Rich and Great: Studies in Honor of Anthony J. Spalinger on the Occasion of his 70th Feast of Thoth. Edited by Renata Landgrafova and Jana Mynarova
- Singer, Itamar. "Merneptah's Campaign to Canaan and the Egyptian Occupation of the Southern Coastal Plain of Palestine in the Ramesside Period." Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research, 1988.
- Smith, Stuart Tyson. "A Model for Egyptian Imperialism in Nubia." Göttinger Miszellen, Vol 122, 1991.
- Thijs, Ad. "Piankh's Second Nubian Campaign." Gottinger Miszellen 165 (1998), 99-103.
- Both, Charlotte. Horemheb: The Forgotten Pharaoh. Gloucestershire: Amberley Publishing, 2009.
- Charles River Editors. Byblos: The History and Legacy of the Oldest Phoenician City. Lexington, KY: Charles River Editors, 2017.
- Charles River Editors. The Foreign Invaders of Ancient Egypt: The History of the Hykos, Sea Peoples, Nubians, Babylonians and Assyrians. Middletown, DE: Charles River Editors, 2018.
- Darnell, John Coleman, and Coleman Manassa. Tutankhamun's Armies: Battle and Conquest during Ancient Egypt's Late 18th Dynasty. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
- Gabriel, Richard A. Thutmose III: The Military Biography of Egypt's Greatest Warrior King. Washington, D.C.: Potomac Books, 2009.
- Gilbert, Gregory P. Ancient Egyptian Seapower and the Origin of Maritime Forces. Australia: Sea Power Centre, 2008.
- Macalister, R. A. S. The Philistines: Their History and Civilization. Columbia, SC: First Rate Publishers, 2017.
- Morkot, Robert. Chapter 9: Egypt and Nubia. I believe this is a chapter from his book The Egyptians: An Introduction. Available for download at https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/12825341.pdf.
- Wilkinson, Richard L., ed. Tausret: Forgotten Queen and Pharaoh of Egypt. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Caudill, Tara. Egyptian Military Conflict & Influence in Canaan During the New Kingdom Period. Undergraduate paper from December 2014. Filled with inaccuracies.