Sunday, May 23, 2021

Broken Rays of the Sun V2 - Pre-Campaign News

 In this run, there will be the same three starting Kings vying for the throne of the King of Kings:  Vologases VI, Artabanus IV and Ardashir V.  These three begin the campaign with 8 VPs, 7 VPs and 8 VPs, respectively.  They will each start the campaign with the prestige equivalent to a Minor-Sub King giving 3 commands per campaign turn to start (see the campaign rules for more information).

I have added some new troops to the stash for the campaign and will be adding more as things progress.

Two 8-stand battlegroups of Greek City Militia [in this case, I used Maccabean Foot in Captured Equipment & Maccabean Spearmen from OG15s - not perfect but (IHO) very close].  Thomas Demers of Mad Monkey Painting did these for me several years ago that I just got around to finishing the basing on.





One 8-stand battlegroup of Hatran Light Foot Javelinmen (Hellenistic Greek Javelinmen from OG15s - again not perfect but close).  I painted these some time ago and forgot I had them stuck in my Successors box.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...