Still painting along...slowly. Two battlegroups of archers from the lead pile: one battle group of Babylon Levy archers for the Broken Rays of the Sun Campaign setting and one battle of group of generic archers for the Normans in the Nunnery Campaign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FOG Update
FOG version 3.3 has dropped. See the FOG 3.3 resources page. I have added links to the rules and the books plus the ReadMe doc. I will a...
-
Finished up two more battle groups for the Normans in the Nunnery Campaign scenario yesterday and started the basing process this morning. ...
-
A new version of the Broken Rays of the Sun campaign map is now available on the blog.
-
Reading up on the rise of Islam and the fall of the Sassanid Empire as I work on the Sunset of the Sassanids campaign. Found two books of ...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.