Cold Iron IV will be held just north of Birmingham, AL, Feb 9-10, 2019. The venue for Cold Iron IV will be the Microtel Hotel in Gardendale.
Tournament Format and Rules:
* Rules will be Field of Glory V3
* 1 list 800 points from any of the three new FOG V3 Army Books.
* This will be a four round tournament: 3 rounds on Saturday and one Sunday Morning.
* Each round will be 3 hours plus 1d6 of random time.
* Round 1 - Saturday, 9:00 AM
* Round 2 - 1:15PM
* Round 3 - 4:30 PM
* Round 4 - Sunday, 9:00 AM
* Lists will be due to Christopher Anders at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight January 31, 2019.
* Late lists will give opponent choice of terrain type prior to initiative roll.
* 1st tie-break will be head to head. 2nd tie-break will be count back. 3rd tie-break will be generals killed/camps sacked.
* Scoring will use the ADLG 100 point method.
* When time is called, players will finish the phase.
* Tournament fee is $30.
The address of the hotel is Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, 850 Odum Road, Gardendale, AL 35071. Current rate are a low as $76 through Hotels.com. There is also a Best Western at this exit off I-65 with a La Quinta Inn, Holiday Inn, Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn and a Comfort Inn at the Fultondale exit just down the road.
If there is interest, I will try and arrange a dinner Friday night for those coming to the event. If you are planning on attending and would like a Friday night get-together, send me an email and I will set something up.
Cold Iron IV will be held just north of Birmingham, AL, Feb 9-10, 2019. The venue for Cold Iron IV will be the Microtel Hotel in Gardendal...
Finished up some desert hills/dunes for desert themed armies this morning. These are resin casts from Battlefield Terrain Concepts ( battle...
Did not have time to get another game in this weekend but I did get around to flocking and basing some odds and ends that have been sitting ...
After the despicable performance of Aspashir, 3rd Cousin of Shapur I, at the Battle of the Shahanshah's Tears, Hormizd, son of Shapur M...