The Broken Rays of the Sun Campaign page is now live. As I progress I hope to add additional information about the campaign including references for further reading.
Broken Rays of the Sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FOG Update
FOG version 3.3 has dropped. See the FOG 3.3 resources page. I have added links to the rules and the books plus the ReadMe doc. I will a...
-
Finished up two more battle groups for the Normans in the Nunnery Campaign scenario yesterday and started the basing process this morning. ...
-
A new version of the Broken Rays of the Sun campaign map is now available on the blog.
-
Went back and revised the original draft map of the theatre of operations and completed several of the sector maps. The Nile will be very i...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.