Saturday, October 5, 2019

Broken Rays of the Sun Inspirational Reading

Whenever I start a new project, I will grab everything I can find to provide more depth to my knowledge and give more flavor as well as to continue to inspire my zest for the period.  To that end, I have put together a document of all of the background information I have been reading through for others who might be interested.  I have made it into a Google Doc viewable by anyone with the link for ease of access.   Follow the link below to check out the collection:

Broken Rays of the Sun Inspirational Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...