Sunday, May 24, 2020

Lord of the Four Corners

As I mentioned in my last post, the squirrels are alive and well and work on a Sumerian campaign is coming along.

Figures have been ordered and shipped off to The One Tree Painting Service.  The campaign rules are in draft form and a map has been devised.  I have set up a new campaign page here on the blog so that everyone can find the current information as it gets finished.  You can find the latest here:

Lord of the Four Corners Index

I am trying out a new painting method with some Essex Biblicals as I need two 8 stand battlegroups of Martu (or Amurites if you will) to complete a Sumerian list.  May add some Amurite archers so I can run a FOG 300 force of them as well.  I will add some pictures as I get them complete.  Some new lists are also almost finished to complement the campaign so look for the Early Highland Raiders, Early Nomad and Early Elamite brought up toV3 compliance soon.  Until next time, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...