Saturday, September 4, 2021

Egypt - Maybe (Updated)

Went back and revised the original draft map of the theatre of operations and completed several of the sector maps. The Nile will be very important in the campaign as movement by water will be very important as it was historically with very few roads/tracks. The campaign rules (when they are ever finished) will fill in the gaps on how this will work.
The green areas along the river are just for reference and to break up the otherwise white field.  I thought about adding desert symbols but the few test pieces I tried ended up with way too much yellow on the map.

Here is the Tsakhet (or Lower Egypt) sector map.


Here is the Tjehenu (or Libyan) sector map.


Edit 9.12.21 - The sector map for the Land of Reeds had an error on it so I have removed it for now.



The sector maps for Kush and Retjenu are still works in progress but hopefully I can get them completed in a week or so.







3 comments:

  1. I like it a lot - and I do have a boatload of Chariots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a big fan of maps I have to say that those are absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I hope to post the next two this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...