Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Test Run of Broken Rays of the Sun


During this time of Isolation, I have begun a test run of the Broken Rays of the Sun Campaign.  Only three factions are active at this time:  Artabanus IV, Vologases VI, Ardashir I.  I hope to keep a campaign newspaper up so people can read of the action.  When battles occur, I will do an AAR separate from the newspaper.


Babylonian Sun Times Spring 220 AD Vol 1

Here is the map from the newspaper as it came out blurry in the pdf:




1 comment:

  1. I am currently working on my second army for a Sumner campaign. Amazed at the quality you've poured into this one! Salute! BTW Battle of Ecbatana gave me a funny security message when I tried to click on it.

    ReplyDelete

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

A Boy's Oath Update

 I am continuing to add to the Selected References page for the "A Boy's Oath" scenario.  I have begun going through past Slin...