Saturday, July 8, 2017

UPDATED - A War Like No Other Campaign References

Updated 12 Jan 2020

I have started compiling a list of references that I have used when developing this campaign.  Follow the link below to see the list of references I have used.  Where possible I have included links to the original article to facilitate anyone wanting to check them out.  I will add more as I go when I get a chance.  Hopefully, you will find this useful.

Articles
(updated 11 Aug 2019)

Historical Fiction

Non-Fiction Books
(updated 12 Jan 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...