Sunday, July 16, 2017

Holy Banners 1

Check out the Holy Banners for the Crusaders and the Moslem armies.  The figures are Old Glory.  The Crusader is just a Norman Knight that I cut the lance off and drilled out the hand.  The flag is a 28mm Little Big Man Studios SAGA Norman banner that I resized to fit my needs.  I repainted the streamers to enhance the colors.  The Moslem is a from the Andalusian command pack.  I cut the banner out and drilled out his hand.  I created the banner on my computer.  I decided to go with a generic black Abbasid banner with a golden yellow edge.  For both of these I went oversize to make it stand out more on the table.  I had a copy of the Green and Gold banner that is supposed to have been William of Normandy's Holy Banner but wanted something a bit more colorful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spambots making inappropriate comments, all comments are currently moderated. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Blog Update April 2024

The focus of the blog has changed.  Field of Glory gaming in the USA is essentially dead and until a viable ancient rules comes along that h...